COMPUTER AIDED FACILITY MANAGEMENT (CAFM)
Computer Aided Facility Management is the next major step in the smart city approach, especially in Dubai/the Middle East. Integrating all the data and information established from the Engineering and Design part of a building in a Building Information Model (BIM) is already mandatory in most countries, including Dubai. Making this information usable, enriching it by and adding necessary Facility Management data is enabling Building Maintenance professionals to:
- Speed up reaction times to solve a problem or fix unplanned incidents.
- Build up a professional maintenance plan for regular checks or maintaining activities.
- Automize Maintenance by connecting Building Automation/Information Systems with the CAFM tool, visualize any warning or malfunction to react and fix it before becoming a problem.
- Facilitate any report required for compliance, statistical and documentation reasons.
- Access easily all available building information digitally and in 3D instead of searching for paper
- Reduce execution efforts and execution time by being prepared upfront
- Have all information at your fingertips, easily searchable in 3D of by search functions in form of screen display, exportable lists, Excels sheets, statistics, self-definable reports
- Be ready to report all statistics of your activities for management reports or compliance necessities